Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cables


I am so happy I taught myself to knit cables today so my knitting is progressing well I love to crochet but I thought that taking up knitting will be good as there are so many nice knitted things so I thought I would try cables today and I did it I think they are coming out quite well.
this is the beginning of a scarf I am making its called the Irish Hiking Scarf and it is a very easy pattern, the way things are going I am going to be able to make a bunch of these and take them over to the homeless shelter along with the hats that I make to help keep some of the homeless warm this winter
. I was given this talent and I am going to use it to help others.

2 comments:

Jimbo said...

Wow!! You've got a great start on your blog, and I'm honored to be linked! Thank you!!

Jimbo

Unknown said...

Your cables look great!I can't quite figure out how to do them!Maybe that will be one of my goals next month!

I hope you come back to visit my blog in January and join in on the blog contest!